Making cable harnesses accounts for about one third of Grange Products’ business.
We supply all sectors from military and marine, pro audio and hi-fi through to gaming and leisure.
All cable harness assemblies are fully tested, with full traceability.
Quantity is not an issue. Even if you only require one piece of wire, just ask
We have equipment for the following processes:
- Power de-reel drums up to 300kg
- Wire and cable cut-to-length.
- Power strip
- Cut and strip
- Dip tin
- Terminate reel-fed crimps, presses and applicators.
- Terminate bootlace ferrules, plain and insulated.
- Terminate insulated blades and receptacles, ring terminals, bullets etc.
- Terminate solder bucket connectors – all types.
- Splice equipment wire, component legs etc.
- Fabrication of bespoke terminals copper, brass, phosphor-bronze.
- Assembly binding sleeving, heat-shrink sleeving, tape bundling, cable ties – automatic.
- Marking cable and wire spiral marked, up to three colours per run.
- Marking label and heat shrink sleeving, custom printed logo, serial numbers etc.
Presses and tooling are from AMP, Molex, Hirose, JST and others.
Other machines are from Schleuniger, Artos, Ideal.
We can arrange custom tooling if necessary.
We are a service business, we exist to help.